Theia is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
We are looking for high-energy individuals with a good awareness of technology, that have strong business acumen and/or account management experience. You will be following up on inquiries from our website to gauge interest and fit for our solution. Once fit has been established prospective organizations are transitioned to a Billing Specialist (Account Manager or Account Executive). BDR will be responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting through existing business accounts to engage with prospective buyers.
Theia offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to learn and grow. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious people committed to our mission and focused on winning.
- Energetic and willing to learn with a team-first attitude
- A university (or College) degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota carrying position
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Experience with office technology/software, Google, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word. Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems (Salesforce.com)
- Customer facing experience (retail, customer support, etc.)
- A desire to bring value to your employee and proactively manage your career development
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with like-minded individuals Desired Attributes:
- Sales or sales development experience
- Experience working at a SaaS or technology company
- Professional people, written and verbal skills
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of Frontier Marketing’s expansive list of branding solutions
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- A fun, collaborative working environment
- A place for continuous learning and growth
- A competitive salary with Stock Option plan
- Comprehensive benefits